Being a part of the SSR community will give you an environment that is dedicated to aiding the development of reproductive researchers of the future. SSR offers its members:
- No BoR Page Charges for SSR members
- Free standard license publication in BOR—members can publish their work behind the subscriber paywall at no charge.
- Authors interested in publishing with an open access license will continue to be charged the discounted member rate.
- Benefit applies to all papers with first submission date of January 1, 2024 or later.
- The SSR member must be the corresponding author on the paper.
- Discounted registration to SSR’s first annual meeting outside North America- We hope to see you at our 57th annual meeting in Dublin, Ireland July 15-19, 2024.
- FREE Access to BOR – SSR members receive free, direct online access to the society’s journal, Biology of Reproduction.
- SSR Podcast Series –The Future Conceived – hear about emerging sciences, cutting edge techniques, investigators from around the world, untold stories about our annual conference and more.
- SSR Online Job Board – now featuring personalized job search functionality, job alerts, career resources, and, for employers, simplified job posting.
- Tangible Support for Early Career Scientists – See all of our funding and awards opportunities here.
- Representation at industry events – SSR has been advocating for its members at more industry events than ever. In 2023 we attended ASRM, ESHRE, CFAS, IFFS and met with attendees and leaders to brainstorm new ways we can collaborate.
- Gates 2024- We are launching new programs in 2024 with a symposium in March and course in India in October
- Fresh website and improved member experience – SSR is committed to making continued advances and improvements for its members.
- FASEB Membership – Through your membership with SSR you have access to all that FASEB (Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology) offers. Click here to see some of the resources available to you.
Change of Status
Current members who wish to change their membership type can do so at membership renewal. If you have questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
When a Trainee Member either newly qualifies for Regular Membership or no longer qualifies for Trainee status, he/she may apply for Regular or Associate Membership. Learn about the different membership types.
The Society’s Emeritus Members are a source of wisdom and intellectual vitality. Any member of SSR with a minimum of ten years’ Regular Membership in the Society, and who is retired or about to retire, is invited to become an Emeritus Member. Emeritus membership offers a free lifetime membership to the society. Please email email@example.com for more information or to apply.