“Any individual or institution with a scientific interest in the field of reproductive biology shall be eligible for Associate Membership” (Bylaws Article V, Section 1(d))
In addition to the benefits received by all members, Associate Members enjoy:
- Reduced registration fees to attend the Annual Meeting.
- The Bylaws are inconclusive regarding voting privileges on committees.
- Individuals who are research associates or senior technicians engaged in research activities in the area of reproduction.
- Individuals interested in the science of reproductive biology but not actively engaged in research.
- Individuals engaged in full-time clinical practice who have not published and do not expect to publish in the area of reproduction.